Friday 8 July 2011

A Big Thank You with Hugs!

I picked this arrangement up for my lovely wife - who I know will be a fantastic mother. At the top of the bouquet there's a tiny pair of flip-flops - I can just imagine Emily and Julie hand in hand on the beach. I love you Julie XOXOX, PeterThank you so much, Linda and Stephan for the beautiful roses. They were arranged by Linda and even had small hearts lovingly added onto the petals - so thoughtful. We feel so lucky to have such lovely friends. Dear Ayse and Erdin: You brought tears of joy to our eyes because your beautiful bouquet and plush bunny are another sign that our dream is coming true - you made it real for us. Your words touched our hearts. We love you both, and miss you. Love, Julie and Peter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie and Peter- so glad you are enjoying the flowers, [the champagne is on ice! we can't wait to celebrate face to face!].I love the photos and Emily is soooo meant to be a part of the Hughes family!! It's great to see you both looking so happy, I can almost feel your happiness and joy oozing across these pages!! Have a wonderful weekend, speak to you soon. Lots of hugs and kisses Ayse and Erdin xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are about to embark on an amazing journey, both in country and in experience! Emily is truly adorable and will be a wonderful gift to you. Peter, your gift to your wife shows what a great guy you are; you'll be a good dad too! I'm so happy for you both! Eleanor

    ReplyDelete

Hi - please choose "Anonymous" from the list and don't forget to sign your name - Thanks