Monday 11 July 2011

Signing our Proposal for Emily



Today was a busy day!! We sent out Emily's Care Package and also had an appointment at our Adoption Agency to sign Emily's Proposal! A very exciting day, meeting the staff at our agency ready to give us hugs and congratulations!!! We are another step closer to meeting our baby!! We are lucky that we had our updated homestudy done 3 weeks before our proposal so no more paper work for a while.

After the Agency appointment we went on a hunt for a car seat. We found the one we wanted but they did not have it in stock so it is being sent over from Vancouver.

We had a lovely lunch in Victoria, then walked the dogs along the Gorge. A beautiful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! I am so happy for you two :) After such a long wait, it is finally happening. That is so wonderful! I can't wait to see the pictures of little Emily at her new home with her Mommy & Daddy! :)

    Love,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! You know what? I dreamt of you last night! I visited Canada to see you again and you're so surprized in my dream.. I wish it's real. I really miss you and wanna see Emily. Come to Japan soon, please! And I'm visiting you soon..
    Love,
    Noriko xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. One step closer... One day closer... So very exciting !!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - please choose "Anonymous" from the list and don't forget to sign your name - Thanks