Monday 1 August 2011

Romance, sun, sand and sheer luxury!!






What an amazing weekend Peter and I had. A weekend away at Tuwanek B&B was booked for two nights over in Sechelt. Our first trip over to Sechelt and it was just beautiful. Our room was just stunning and they had thought of everything down to the smallest detail. Tuwanek is right on the water so we were served breakfast in our robes out on our private deck listening to the water and watching the kayakers and snorklers. It was such a relaxing weekend and just perfect. I was surprised with a full body massage and pedicure by my family which I knew nothing about. So a big thank you to my family and also big thanks to Mike and Jeannie for looking after our two dogs and two bunnies back on Vancouver Isand.
I had a wonderful birthday!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HI JULIE , LOOKS LIKE A DREAM HOLIDAY ! A LOVELY GET AWAY FOR THE NEW MOM AND DAD . AND A BIRTHDAY LIKE NO OTHER . HUGS . IT IS GETTING SO CLOSE TO TIME TO GET EMILY AND BRING HER HOME TO CANADA .
    ROBBY AND DENNY

    ReplyDelete

Hi - please choose "Anonymous" from the list and don't forget to sign your name - Thanks