Wednesday 17 August 2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!













Wow, more beautiful gifts arrived this week for Emily!! Peter and I are so grateful for all these wonderful gifts. Everyone has been so kind and extremely thoughtful. We know Emily will enjoy every single gift. Thank you to Holly, Ian and Esmee for all the toys and clothes that you kept for Emily.
Ayse the book arrived and I have started to read it. A very enjoyable read and packed with great information. Thank you so much. Peter is going to read it after me.
Robby and Dennis this big box arrived and we were wondering, what is this??? Emily's own rocking chair with her name on it. Now she can rock with mummy and daddy on the deck!!! Thank you so much, very adorable!
Joyce and Mark, thank you for all the goodies. The Fisher-Price Aquarium for the crib is so nice, I honestly think I want to be lulled to sleep by Pachelbel playing and watching the fish swim by and bubbles floating !! The blanket is so soft, crib sheets which we also needed as we have not bought any yet and I love the sage green colour. P/J's to keep her warm as well as the socks and the bib for messy meal times.
I think this little girl is all kitted out now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - please choose "Anonymous" from the list and don't forget to sign your name - Thanks