Monday 1 August 2011

A very busy month!!!





The month of July was a very exciting and busy month for us. Being matched with our sweet Emily was the highlight of the month, nothing can top that one! It was more exciting as we were matched the month of my birthday!! So double celebrations all round.
I had some big surprises this month one was a Wild Caving Exploration at Horn Lake Caves from my mum and dad. Peter and I went on this trip last weekend and it was something we have never experienced before. Alot of crawling, squeezing and bumped heads were involved. Here are some pictures from that day, do I look impressed after the caving, (the picture of me eating an ice-cream) or am I just exhausted!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - please choose "Anonymous" from the list and don't forget to sign your name - Thanks